Significance of learning BigData
This Hadoop training is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop. This course is stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on a Big data Analytics project after selecting a data-set of your choice. You will get edureka Hadoop certification after the project completion.
- The edureka hadoop training is designed to help you become a top Hadoop developer. During this course, our expert instructors will train you to-
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
- Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
- Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Perform data analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN
- Implement HBase and MapReduce integration
- Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
- Schedule jobs using Oozie
- Implement best practices for Hadoop development
- Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
- Learn how to work in RDD in Spark
- Work on a real life Project on Big Data Analytics
Why Learn Big Data and Hadoop ?
Big Data & Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 - Forbes
McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts - Mckinsey Report
Avg salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k - Indeed.com Salary Data
Who should go for this Course?
Market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals.
Here are the few Professional IT groups, who are continuously enjoying the benefits moving into Big data domain:
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
Hadoop practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salaries ranging till $85K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand for them is growing rapidly.
You can check a blog related to Why Choose Hadoop As a Career? Also, once your Hadoop training is over, you can check the Top interview questions related edureka blog.
Realtime Analytics is the new market buzz and having Apache Spark skills is a highly preferred learning path after the Hadoop training. Check out the upgraded Spark Course details.
For more information and register please send email to: