Consultants offer advice and expertise to organisations to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy. ... The work stretches across a variety of areas, including management, strategy, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management.
- Situation diagnoses in relation to information technology and strategic plans for information and communication systems.
- IT governance, structuring of the computing function, services and relationship model.
- Assessment and selection of information system solutions.
- Technical office for the management of programmes and projects.
Processes / Organization
- Identification of processes. Analysis and improvement of business processes.
- Re-engineering based on IT.
- Selection and implantation of BPM tools.
- ITIL, definition and implantation of management processes for infrastructures and IT services.
- BCM, definition and implantation of management processes for business continuity.
- Definition and backup in the implantation of innovation plans. Personalization and
application of innovation models and knowledge.
- Consultancy and accompaniment in the innovation management.
- Training and innovation workshops.
- HCM - Innovation in people. Road map for the efficient management of people: People CMM
- Learning: Training and development of people>
- Social Business Media
- Corporative Web 2.0, Enterprise 2.0
- Informal Learning
- Knowledge management
- Analysis, definition and implantation of the architecture of the information systems.
- Learning: Training and development of people
- Continuity plans for the service.
- Analysis, definition and implantation of technological infrastructures.