Robotic process automation Training
I have been researching and reading about Robotic Process Automation.In this rpa tutorial I’m going to explain all my understanding and researches about RPA in a layman’s language. So that even the beginners who reads this tutorial will get a clear understanding about RPA.
Robotic Process Automation or RPA (now a days for everything there is an acronym) in simple words means:
“robots are going to do the tasks which are now performed by humans”.
Let me now go in detail
When I say robots are going to do the human tasks that doesn’t mean physical robots are going to sit infront of the computer and do the tasks, it means a software application that will replicate the actions or tasks exactly the way how a human does.
RPA will automate low value clerical activities performed by humans. Most importantly RPA is only for clerical process automation and not for all human activities.
Tool Version:Automation 9.6 Enterprise
- Automation Anywere Tool Architecture,Installation,Introduction
- Control room and Client Setup
- Standard Recorder - Notepad and Calc
- Web Recorder - Vat19,google finance
- Manage Windows Control - Calc
- Object Cloning - Calc, money control
- Keystrokes - notepad
- Mouse clicks - calc
- Image Recognition - calc, checkbox (internal website)
- Variable Operations - Numbers and string, reset, list variable
- Delays - window (notepad), screenchange (website-AA)
- String Operation - before-after, regex
- Message Box
- Terminal Emulator
- Log to file
- open program
- Run script
- Run task
- Send email
- Introduction To Metabots
- How to use Metabot?
- Introduction To IQbot
- How to use IQbot?
- Blueprism Architecture
- Blueprism Tool Installation & Introduction
- Process Studio Theory & Practical
- Object Studio Theory & Practical
- Control Room & Process Deployment
- Case Management
- Error Management
- Tool Troubleshooting
- Process Studio Advance Controls
- Object Studio Advance Controls
- Live Projects & Best Practices
For more information and register please send email to: